Location Matters is seeking experienced Commercial Retail Real Estate Professionals to join our company.
You will work closely with our restaurant leasing and investment sales teams to successfully close transactions throughout Southern California. Ideally we are seeking individuals with prior experience representing landlords in the leasing of shopping centers & street retail.
- Focus on the leasing of retail properties in prime urban markets and shopping center locations
- Concentrate on new and existing mixed-use and retail development projects
- Work with other team members to establish relationships and database information on property owners
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date notes for all ongoing transactions
- Follow Real Estate Industry guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Coordinate the processing of real estate transactions
- Attend Industry Networking Functions and Events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior Experience leasing retail space and closing transactions
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal skills and a knack for establishing relationships
- Strong verbal communication and telephone skills necessary
- A California Real Estate License is required